Monday, August 2, 2010

I was tagged by the sweet blogger smart cookie


Ten how 
. How did you get one of your scars? Making a brawny cake L
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I don't celebrate Bdays ,,  just received  gifts from my sises > the only thing I celebrate in life is finishing exams J
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Satisfied J
4. How did your night go last night? I went to almadena with my family ,, it was a nice road trip and alro9'a was the best place I have ever went to in my life J
5. How did you do in high school? I didn't go to high school , I went to a TV school , the only thing  I remember from high school is watching oprah winfrey show  & dr. phil
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I bought it.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? all the time .
8. How much money did you spend last month? I don't know .
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?  23 , one year more from being single J
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 22. :P
Nine what’s:
1. Your mother’s name? Abeer << miss u mame
2. What did you do last weekend? Books shopping , sushi with the family , movie night with a friend and sushi again J
3. What is the most important part of your life? My relationship with god , dad , family and medicine , last but not least my books .
4. What would you rather be doing? Hit the gem , going back to taekwondo  , a lot of reading  and traveling .
5. What did you last cry over? miss understanding by my dear dad .
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Listening to quraan , crying , talking to my sis or my BFF .
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Nothing .
8. What are you worried about? Standing in front of god without a good job in this life .
9. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee & stupid hospital tuna sandwich.
Eight you’s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? No , that would be stupid .
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? No . 
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yes.
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?  No . 
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No .
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No.
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes. 
Seven who’s:
1. Who was the last person you saw? Dad .
2. Who was the last person you texted? A friend .
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? One of my colleague .
4. Who was the last person to call you? One of my colleague .
5. Who did you last hug? My lil sis .
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Mobily .
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? My lil bro J
Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Jeddah .
2. Where did you last go ? roshan mall just for 10 min .
3. Where did you last hang out ? hospital ,,  its much better than roshan mall .
4. Where do you go to school? KAAU. 
5. Where is your favorite place to be? The lake near our house in Houston Texas .
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my room.
Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Not thinking , sure J
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Never .
3. Do you know the muffin man? No,
4. Does the future scare you? Yes.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? No.
Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends? She have a whit heart and no one can make me laugh like she do .
2. Why did you get into Blogging? My friend Fadiah and my cousin Omar told me to .
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Grandpa did , don’t know why , but it was a good choice .
4. Why are you doing this survey? I was tagged by my lovely friend smart cooki , also that I love talking about my self  8)
Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Fire from my hands to burn Israel .
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?   may be it happened to be what i am now  , so no , no changing .
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My Quraan , the one from my friend father ( Dr. S M )
Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? sure.
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Al7amdolella ,, la2en shakartom lazedankom J

4 comments:

Demo said...

cool i got to know u better
how come u never made brawny for :( me

Smart CoOKie said...

Sorry I'm late.
Nice & interesting answers. Glad to know more about you. Btw what's your favourite sushi place?

Trapped Medic said...

Thanx demo , and ur brawny is ready for u (:

smart cookie ya ur late :P just kidding , i know ur busy with yori << BTW am happy u got to see her (:

my favorite sushi place ummmm sushi ushi , yamy yamy , wakame and u ??

Smart CoOKie said...

Thanks :)
I'm new to liking sushi but my fav so far is yummy yummy.